Light Source & Fiber Optics
New microprocessor controlled laparoscopic CO2 Insufflator is ideal to meet all the requirements of modern laparoscopic surgery. Stable pressure balance in the abdomen is guaranteed by high gas flow performance & low insufflation pressure.
- 2 Cold-Light Reflector Lamps (Halogen, 250W)
- Continuously variable light illumination according to requirement.
- Longer service life of the Halogen Lamps due to Lamp's soft start.
- Uniform brightness level achieved by compensation of power fluctuations.
- Optimum positioning of the light guide ensuring improved illumination of operative area.
- Easy removal and installation of lamp.
- High Light Intensity.
- Lamp and Cooling fan can be operated independent of each other.